Black Eye Treatment
Danger Signs of Black Eye:
- Blurred vision
- Pain in your eye
- Specks or floaters in your vision
- If normal light hurts your eyes
Black Eye Treatment:
- Don't take any aspirin based pain-killers as they thin your blood making the black eye take longer to heal. Try Acetaminophen for pain instead.
- Eat pineapple and papaya three times a day. Enzymes in the fruit can soften your bruise and make it easier heal.
- Use an ice pack around your eye. This helps to reduce swelling.
- Try using concealer makeup to hide the black eye until it's gone. Dermablend is one such product sold without a prescription.
Remember, if you're not sure, let your doctor take a peek at it champ.