Bacterial Pink Eye
"Bacterial Pink Eye School Cure Today!"
Bacterial Pink Eye Cause
Bacterial pink eye is caused by unfriendly bacteria. It's characterised by a thick yellow or green eye discharge, often enough to stick the eye shut overnight.
Bacterial Pink Eye Treatment:
- Antibiotic eye drops three to four times a day.
- Oral antihistamine if eyes are itchy.
- Tepid water cotton wipes.
- Discard contact lenses. Use glasses. You can resume contact lenses with a fresh pair and fresh disinfectant container after a week being symptom free. .
- Wash your hands often to prevent spread. Bacterial pink eye is very contagious.